Seven Recent Scores
February 11, 2010 § 7 Comments
From Art Mart (local cafe/gourmet food store/housewares/yuppy toy store which has the most delicious cherry sugar cookies!):
- Calypso Beans (inspired by this blog post) – they looks like leetle orcas
- Mexican Coke (made with real sugar!)
From Ze Interwebz:
- Sigg Water Bottle: pattern is “Night Whispers”, cost me all of $4.65 (coupons & cashback)
- Hayden Harnett “Baby” Sophie (Card Case) – not the wallet I’ve been craving, but perhaps more practical. Isn’t the little hh stud adorable?
Found a few like-new items at Salvation Army on Tuesday:
- Wet Seal olive-colored leather coat
- Noritake Splendor – I visited the Noritake factory & museum in Japan and was fortunate enough to find this flawless 30-piece set for cheap. I love their designs. This one is called Splendor.
Finally, a few teas for cheap from Wal-Mart ($3.19 vs. the $5.99 I’ve paid before for Tazo Awake!)